Wednesday, February 7, 2007

What I've Been Working On

Sorry for the slow start on this blog. I've been hard at work on a web site redesign for the group I work with at Ohio State.

This project has been underway for several months now, and we're planning to launch the finished site in mid-March. In my next several posts, I'll share information about the steps my group has worked through in the site development, including

  • assessing the old site
  • designing a new site structure
  • creating a "wireframe" of the page layout
  • testing for usability
  • collecting and editing content
  • working with visual designers
  • coding the final site
  • testing on browsers
In the last post, I hope to unveil the final site. But I have a lot of work to do for that to happen--so time to get back to work!